VIDEO: MAKEUP TUTORIAL FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN

4/24/2015


Hello,

I made a video which I was REALLY nervous making, and it took a lot of courage to then upload it because my skin was completely naked ...no makeup. Then I applied my makeup to show how my favourite products have worked really well to cover my acne, whilst looking after my skin when wearing them.
 I am sure many of you suffer from acne, and if you take anything from this video, it is to not be worried about acne!
Would you like to see more posts about caring for acne prone skin? maybe what to and what not to do ? Let me know in the comments!

Also, I want to do a getting to know me Q&A video soon, so if you have any questions you'd like me to answer let me know!! Can be on any topic, and as weird and wonderful as you like (the crazier, the better!)

So, here is the video, let me know what you think...agh so nervous. okay, breathe.


Have you tried any of these products? I would love to know what your tips are to improve your skin!
We can all help eachothre on our quest for blemish-free skin. 

Remember to fire questions at me for my Q&A..literally if there is anything you want to know about me, just ask! I will mention your name and blog name in my video, so get asking :) I can't wait to see what you ask.  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Anonymous4/29/2015

    Love this tutorial Emma, you're such a natural in front of the camera and I can't wait to see more YT vids :) x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nisha! Aw so lovely x

      Delete
  2. Love this tutorial!! Stay beautiful <3

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, lovely comment :) x

      Delete

All written and photographic content property of The Emma Louise. Powered by Blogger.