BEAUTY IS EVERYWHERE!

7/11/2015

When life gets crazy busy, its nice to take a day to yourself and just relax. I have been given a really great internship opportunity (I mentioned it in my previous post) and this week was my first. It has gone really well and I'm busy all day which is great. I'm not one of those people who can do nothing all day, I enjoy being productive.
Its a nice break from smart clothing to wear such a laid back outfit. I know its a clash of colours but somehow it works, well, I like it! It blends in perfectly with the green and amazing colours of the garden. It looks like I'm on holiday in some exotic location but this is the beauty we have here in the UK! Sometimes it just takes a minute to look around and realise that theres no need to travel when beauty is everywhere.

















This photo was taken the moment before I dropped the sunglasses and the right lens popped out of the frame. I was so upset...there is photographic evidence but I look super miserable. The good news is they have been salvaged and that will teach me to be super careful with my sunglasses! These are the same sunglasses that I've worn in most of my previous blogposts, I just love them so much. I couldn't stay upset for long because the landscape I was immersed in was so colourful, it was impossible to be sad. It is cliche but  I have realised there is beauty everywhere, only a small amount of exploration is needed. But once its found, nothing can take that experience away. 

Disney always puts me in a good mood so on my day off it was a no-brainer to wear this top dress! I have had it for years, Mini is my favourite Disney character (Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh comes in a close second). My TKMaxx sandals have also been featured previously. 



Green spaces are so relaxing so it was really nice to match that with my leggings. These are from Benetton which is one of my favourite stores. They design great quality and well-fitting items. These leggings are actually full length, but it was so hot I rolled them up.  

I ventured into the liquid eyeliner realm, which isn't usually my style. I loved it actually, I have a really inexpensive liquid eyeliner from Smooch, and my blue eyes stood out so much. So, for those of you with light coloured eyes, make them stand out with eyeliner! This eyeliner stayed fresh all day which is great. The rest of my makeup I kept really natural-my outfit stood out enough on its own! 

Do you have any liquid eyeliner brand recommendations? Where is the most beautiful place you've visited? If you're not going on holiday this year don't worry because beauty is everywhere!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love your outfit :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, thanks for sharing LOVE your minnie mouse top it looks so good on you. You are one of the best blogger I've came across. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the backdrop - it looks like such a lovely.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute tee! Love your outfit :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) its unusually colourful for me haha! x

      Delete

All written and photographic content property of The Emma Louise. Powered by Blogger.